Who I am ?

My photo
Mumbai/Indore, maharashtra/MP, India
I am Jignesh Adiyecha 22 years old. From Indore,MP But now i shift to Mumbai. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nokia E7 will be available in Market

NOKIA E7



















woohhoooo...

Finally Nokia launched it

Nokia has announced that its high end business smartphone Nokia E7 has started shipping and will be available in selected market in coming weeks and soon be available in other markets. Nokia E7 was announced last year at Nokia World Conference.






Nokia E7 runs on Symbian ^3 and features a 4 inch ClearBlack AMOLED display, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 8 megapixel camera, 720p HD video recording, HDMI port, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, VPN, 16GB of flash storage, USB connectivity, and access to OVI stores.


2 comments:

  1. are kabhi tak sybian use karenge...too tough market for nokia compare to android market

    ReplyDelete